At Friendly Street Church we believe that we have been set apart by God through Jesus Christ, and have been sent out to do His work.
We therefore have the following core values to help us define our mission:
- People matter to God, therefore, they matter to us.
- We are committed to Worship. We believe it is as essential to the believer as breathing is to the human body.
- We are in the process of becoming fully-devoted followers of Christ. We believe that we need to cooperate with the Spirit of God in making disciples.
- We are committed to building a faith-community where people belong.
- We are committed to being good stewards of all our resources. In the light of the price Christ paid for us, and that everything we are and have belongs to Him, we seek to be responsible caretakers of the material resources that God has entrusted to us.